What to expect during your first orthodontic visit
Dr. Seuss' Patient Coordinator will provide you with a tour of our office.
Digital imaging will be taken of your teeth. We value your time, therefore provide our in-house orthodontic lab for your convenience.
A thorough examination by Dr. Seuss will determine:
• Is Orthodontic treatment indicated?
• When is the correct time to begin treatment?
• What treatment options are available?
• How long will treatment be?
• How much will treatment cost?
You will be presented with a verbal and written explanation of Dr. Seuss' recommendations.
Our Patient Coordinators will discuss your insurance benefits, as well as establish an individualized payment plan. Your next appointment will be scheduled.