Dr. Seuss' Patient Coordinator will provide you with a tour of our office.
Digital imaging will be taken of your teeth. We value your time, therefore provide our in-house orthodontic lab for your convenience.
A thorough examination by Dr. Seuss will determine:
• Is Orthodontic treatment indicated?
• When is the correct time to begin treatment?
• What treatment options are available?
• How long will treatment be?
• How much will treatment cost?
You will be presented with a verbal and written explanation of Dr. Seuss' recommendations.
Our Patient Coordinators will discuss your insurance benefits, as well as establish an individualized payment plan. Your next appointment will be scheduled.
Please complete these new patient forms and bring with you to your first visit.