What is an Orthodontist? Dr. Seuss has been voted a Top Dentist 10 years in a row! (Click on logo for details)
Orthodontists are dental specialists, who after graduating from dental school, go on to an additional two to three years of full-time university education. Orthodontic residents are trained in accredited graduate programs by Orthodontic specialists. Only the top 5% of Dentists are selected for specialized training in Orthodontics.
· Master’s Degree and Certification in Orthodontics from Baylor College of Dentistry
· Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Iowa
· Bachelor of Science University of Iowa
· Advanced Education in Laser Dentistry, Dentofacial Orthopedics, Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage, Lingual Braces and Jaw Surgery.
· In order to stay abreast of the latest technologies and advances, Dr. Seuss completes 150 hours of continuing education annually. This is 4 times the required amount.
Dr. Seuss is a part-time Clinical Professor in The Graduate Department of Orthodontics at A.T. Still University. His residents are specializing in Orthodontics.
When asked why he became an orthodontist, Dr. Seuss said,
“…I have always been passionate about beautiful smiles and have a deep desire to help people improve their well-being, self-esteem, and quality of life.”
Dr. Seuss and his wife Adeline live in Scottsdale with their three boys. In his spare time, Dr. Seuss enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, exercising, hiking and dining out.